These are the ten things I think are the most important rules for living. Most of them are learned by children before they even go to school. If you follow them, you will be a good citizen.
- Don’t lie.
- Don’t take things that don’t belong to you.
- Clean up your own messes.
- Don’t throw temper tantrums.
- Be nice to others.
- Share your toys
- Dress appropriately
- Respect the body God gave you.
- Do a good deed daily. (Help someone who needs help!)
- Pray every day and ask God to remind you of all of the above.
Read similar articles at: www.trovemagazine.com